Sig Sauer P516 5.56mm 7.5-inch Centerfiire Pistol with SB15 Stabilizing Brace
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
With its chrome-lined, phosphated, military grade barrel and adjustable, three-position gas regulator, the Sig Sauer P516 incorporates all of the most desirable mechanical improvements. Add to these a free-floating quad rail forend and barrel, and you have the most advanced, versatile gas pushrod pistol available.
- Gas piston operating system
- Three-position gas regulator
- 5.56 x 45mm NATO
- Free-floating military grade chrome lined barrel
- M1913 Picatinny flat top upper
- 7075-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum upper & lower receiver with hard coat anodize finish
- Flip-up iron sights
- SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
This P516 model includes Sig Sauer’s new SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace. The SB15 dramatically improves the single-handed performance of buffer tube equipped pistols.
- Fits all pistols equipped with an AR-style buffer tube 1.0” – 1.2” in diameter.
- ATF compliant
- Veteran designed
- Made in USA
- Quick and easy to install
- Item Number: P516G2-7B-PSB
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Operating System: Short stroke pushrod, Rotating Bolt
- Overall Length (Pistol): 23.0 in
- Overall Length w/SB15: 24.0 in
- Trigger Type: MIL-SPEC
- Trigger Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Barrel Length: 7.5 in
- Rifling: 1 in 7in
- Number off Grooves: 6
- Weight w/out Mag: 6.0 lbs
- Accessory Rails: Yes
- Features: SB15 Stabilizing Brace, 7.5” BBL, Aluminum Quad Rail Handguard, Flip-up Iron Sights, Magpul MOE grip
There are no reviews yet.