Sig Sauer P365 9mm Micro Compact Two-Tone Striker-Fired Pistol with Contrast Sights
Introducing the game changing Sig Sauer P365. Micro-compact everyday carry size with unprecedented 10 1 full-size capacity. The P365 is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG. Lightweight and easy to conceal, the P365 is chambered in 9mm and is rated for P ammunition.
The unique grip design and higher grip to bore axis reduces perceived recoil and makes the P365 as comfortable to shoot as many mid-sized pistols. The grip is fully-textured polymer with a slim-line rail that will accommodate SIG light or laser accessories. The stainless-steel slide comes standard with front and rear serrations for easier slide manipulation, as well as white dot contrast sights.
Disassembly is safe and easy with a three-point takedown that does not require the trigger to be pulled. A generous trigger guard undercut also allows for a higher hand position and better retention. The narrowing magazine design allows the upper part of the grip to be perfectly contoured to fit the shooter’s thumb when fired.
The P365 is a pistol for professionals and civilians alike who want a smaller, high-performance pistol that does it all. This is the ultimate, everyday concealed carry pistol.
- Includes (1) 10rd Magazine
- White Dot Contrast Sights
- Rated for P 9mm ammunition
- Striker Fired design with a clean, crisp trigger pull
- Two-Tone Stainless Slide
- Fully textured Polymer Grip Module for a slip-free grip
- SKU: 365-9-T-E
- UPC: 798681622399
- Model: P365
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.1″
- Overall Length: 5.8″
- Overall Height: 4.3″
- Overall Width: 1.0″
- Frame: Stainless Chassis & Polymer Frame
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Stainless
- Sights: White Dot Contrast Sights
- Sight Radius: 4.9″
- Magazines: (1) 10-Round Steel Magazine
- Weight (with empty magazine): 17.8 oz.