Sig Sauer MCX Virtus Patrol 300 Blackout Semi-Auto Rifle with FDE Finish
Conceived for the demands of the Special Operations community, the MCX VIRTUS Patrol from SIG SAUER is engineered for adaptability, accuracy and longevity. Cold hammer-forged 16” barrels are user-changeable and available in 5.56 NATO and 300 BLK, offering the utmost in mission-specific flexibility. SIG’s proven internal recoil system offers reduced recoil and a compact platform. To enhance accuracy, the MCX VIRTUS features the new Matchlite™ Duo trigger for crisp, clean feel. Free-floating M-LOK handguards are available in four lengths. Ambidextrous, AR-style controls and a folding and adjustable stock enable the MCX VIRTUS Patrol to be tailored to any shooter.
- SIG Matchlite Duo Trigger
Superb accuracy is aided by the crisp, light feel of the SIG Matchlite Duo trigger.
- Folding and Collapsing 5-Position Stock
To make the package as compact as possible, the MCX VIRTUS is equipped with a folding and collapsible 5-position stock.
- Interchangable Cold Hammer-Forged Barrels
Modularity for any mission is achieved with interchangeable cold hammer-forged barrels available in multiple calibers and lengths.
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: MCX Virtus Patrol
- Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Barrel: 16″ / Cold Hammer Forged Carbon Steel
- Twist Rate: 1:6″
- Barrel Threads: 5/8″ – 24 TPI
- Overall Length: 35.5″
- Collapsed / Folded Length: 26.5″
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Type: 5-Position Telescoping Folding
- Trigger Type: Matchlite Duo
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Accessory Rail: M-LOK
- Operating System: Gas Piston
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Rounds